Vera Bradley Turn Lock Wallet

I own this wallet in Ellie blue (gorgeous), and just adore it. It has a nice solid feel to it while still being light weight, and you can spot clean it as needed with mild soap. The 'turn lock' latch is a nice heavy metal, not cheap colored plastic that will break next week, also is stamped 'vera bradley' on top and bottom of circle that fits around the turn lock. Back of wallet has a zippered area for change.
The color inside is a compliment to the outside color, It's all about organization, with 2 clear window ID slots, one for drivers license and another for your student ID or special ID for work. Has a large slot behind the IDs that can store your dollars, or receipts. On the other side is 6 slots for your cards, 3 each side, and they can easily hold 2 cards each, behind this, there is another large slot for receipts, paper or checkbook. The back, 3 sided zippered part has 2 large slots, where I keep my paper money, and there are 6 more card slots, a large slot behind this, and another large slot on other side. I own an iphone and can easily place it in the zippered area slot for security, and if I just want to take this as a clutch, only no wrist holder here. It's been years since I've gotten excited about purses and wallets, etc, but since I discovered VB, well.....I'm just thrilled. I find that whenever I purchase a purse, I like to have a matching wallet, really makes it special. VB makes quality products with great attention to detail and it shows.

Vera Bradley Turn Lock Wallet in Happy Snails$41.50 

0 comments:

Post a Comment