Badgley Mischka Women's Goodie Peep-Toe Pump

These shoes look beautiful. I ordered them in red satin and they look stunning.

First the pros:
-Finish: beautiful satin finish. They look (and are) very expensive shoes.
-Details: sparkly crystal detail. Unlike other reviewers, mine did not arrive tarnished. The detail was wrapped in tissue and it shined like nothing else. Also the shoes came with backup crystals in a little pouch, so in the event that stones do fall out, they can be replaced.
-Soles: beautiful leather soles, good for dancing.
-Fit: They do not slide off my heel like other pumps do. I could walk in them.

Badgley Mischka Women's Goodie Peep-Toe Pump

-Packaging: These came exquisitely packaged. Each crystal detail was wrapped in tissue so as to not scuff the other shoe. Each shoe was also wrapped in tissue paper. The pair of shoes were then wrapped in Badgley Mischka paper. They also came with a pouch to store them in long term. They also came with little rubber heel replacements, which was nice (especially since the heel is so thin, the rubber end will wear out quickly).


Now the cons:
-Finish: Near the bottom of the heel, the satin was a little frayed. I am glad I bought them on sale for $94. I would have been pissed off if I had paid full price for them and received them in that condition.
-Sole: I wish it came in a different color. Beige is a bit boring.
-Fit: These definitely run small. I am usually a 7.5 wide. I read the other reviews about the shoes running small, so I ordered an 8. They are still quite tight. I could put them on, but they squish my pinky toe and my fourth toe. Since I'm only planning to wear them for a couple of hours, I'm going to suck it up, but it's gonna hurt =) Also, the fabric is very, very stiff. It does not give at all. I still probably wouldn't trade them for an 8.5 because then they would slide off my heel. The peep toe is pretty comfortable (I am very picky about peep-toe shoes, because if the peep-toe is too narrow, it pinches my toenail). These had just enough room for my tow to actually peek out enough.

All in all it's a toss-up. They look great on, but they don't feel great. Maybe they'd feel better on someone who didn't have wide feet. I would probably buy them again if there was another big sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment