Anne Klein Perfect Medium Tote

I love that my Anne Klein bag was delivered on time and was a true representation of what was displayed and described ( sizing and colour). I used it for work and I think its very simple and elegant, for the corporate look that I was going for.

However, after 1 month of using this bag, the straps on the front broke, I think this was due to crappy stitching. I am very displeased. Now, I did not pack much into the bag and that's what puzzles me, why did it break? All i have is my make up bag (which contains the essesntials - Face Powder, Lipstick and a comb) and my wallet. I bought this bag thinking that i was getting value for my money since it was $79 at the time. I would like to get back my money or return it, but I live in South America and the cost for returning the bag is more than I paid to get it here. Never again!


Anne Klein Perfect Medium Tote,Black,One Size$53.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment